Cinestill T6 TungstenChrome 1st Developer Bath (8-16 Rolls) to mix 2000 ml
- Tungsten-balanced 3200K for artificial light or cool-tone E100 slides
- 1000ml stock solution makes 2000ml of working solution (diluted 1+1 with water)
- Single-use solution has a capacity of up to 16 rolls (135/120), 32-64 sheets (4x5), or 100 feet (35mm) of film
- Approximately 6+ stops of usable dynamic-range*
- Vibrant color rendering
- Low D-min for brighter whites and clean highlights
- Moderately enhanced color saturation
- Push process using dilutions and development times in 6-8min
- Image archivability for at least 80 years
- Easily mixed powder concentrate
Slide film is ageless. For years, photographers have loaded it into their cameras and created memories that can be viewed as positive images on strips of film or mounted and projected in all their glory. In 2017 Kodak revived the iconic Ektachrome E100 slide film, reigniting the passion for positive.
CineStill is proud to introduce the Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process for color-timing E-6 reversal film, creating three new distinct slide film results - the true wonder of slide film unlocked.
This process illuminates unique color profiles never before seen on slide film, effectively turning
the tried-and-true standard into 3 totally different films. The Cs6 "Creative Slide" 3-Bath Process makes complicated chemistry simplified alchemy! The number of processing baths for E-6 film is reduced from 6 to 3. The reversal step occurs during color development in a Color&Reversal bath, and the bleach and conditioner steps are combined with the fixing step in a Bleaches&Fixer bath. Color-timing is performed with alternative 1st Developers to achieve full creative control of your slides.
T6 “TungstenChrome” Cool-tone 3200K 1st Developer is one of the 1st Developers of the Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process. Renders approximately 6+ stops of usable dynamic range. Tungsten-balanced 3200K for artificial light or cool-tone E100T slides. Also works great for push processing in limited light! 1000ml stock solution makes 2000ml of single-use working solution (1+1 dilution) to develop up to 16 rolls or 100ft of slide film. 1+1 Dilution 6min @104°F (40°C).
Intended to be used with the Cr6 "Color&Reversal" 2-in-1 Slide Solution and the Bf6 "Bleaches&Fixer" 3-in-1 Slide Solution for the full 3-bath Cs6 process.
MIXING STOCK SOLUTION
- Place 600-700ml of water into a clean glass or plastic pitcher.
- Use a clean plastic stir stick or the TCS-1000 to circulate the liquid.
- While circulating, add the contents of the powder packet.
- Top off solution with water to make 1000ml. Mix well.
Store mixed solution in a tightly capped, completely filled storage container for up to 2-6 weeks. Yellows with age and turns amber when perished. Oxygen and contaminants cause developing agents to perish.
Cool-Tone Development: 1+1 Dilution ~ 6min @104°f (40°C)
Push +1: Stock Solution ~ 6min or 1+1 Dilution ~8min
Push +2: Stock Solution ~ 8min
Maintaining temperature is not essential beyond the completion of the 1st developer step. When a temperature control bath is not available, simply preheat the 1st Developer +2ºF warmer, and the other baths will automatically process-to-completion as they cool down. Only the 1st developer is time and temperature critical because it controls contrast and color.