KODAK Professional TXP TRI-X 320 8 x 10" Film is a high-speed panchromatic negative film that is a good choice for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds, and for extending the distance range for flash pictures.
The Kodak Professional TXP TRI-X 320 Film (320TXP) features excellent tone gradation and brilliant highlights. It is especially well suited to low-flare interior lighting or flash illumination. It is also useful for portraiture with low-contrast backlighting outdoors.
The KODAK Professional TXP TRI-X 320 Film is available in sheets on a 7-mil KODAK ESTAR Thick Base.
You can retouch this film on the emulsion or base side.
KODAK Professional TXP TRI-X 320 Negative Film Features and Benefits.
• Fine grain - Great for producing high-quality images.
• Wide exposure latitude - Rich tonality maintained with overexposure and underexposure.
• ISO 320/26o in Standard Process - Ideal for Flash and Controlled Lighting.
• High sharpness - Good for applications that require a moderate degree of enlargement.
• High resolving power - Good rendition of detail.
This item is one box of 10 sheets of 8 x 10" Negative film.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.