The TETENAL MAGIC-BOX© Beginner kit consisting of concentrates for colour developer, bleach fixer and stabilizer bath for the development of all colour negative films based on the process C-41.
The ideal kit for the first own film development of 1 Roll of 35mm film 135-36 or 1 roll of 120 film. range offers you a high level of performance, quality, safety, convenience, environmental friendliness and service.
MAGIC-BOX© – the best available technology for colour chemicals. MAGIC-BOX© C-41 RAPID NEGATIVE KIT has been specially designed for optimal development of each type of C-41 compatible colour negative film using rotary process. Developing Bath
Size (Mix/ Dilution)
• First Developer 1.1 50 ml Concentrate + 100 ml water for 250 ml working solution
• First Developer 1.2 50 ml Concentrate
• First Developer 1.3 50 ml Concentrate
• Bleach Fixer 2.1 50 ml Concentrate + 150 ml water for 250 ml working solution • Bleach Fixer 2.2 50 ml Concentrate
• Stabiliser 3 50 ml Concentrate + 200 ml water for 250 ml working solution Magic-Box C-41 Negative Rapid 2 Bath Kit for processing 1 film.
Additionally you need:
• 1 absolutely dark room to insert the film (or a change bag)
• 1 developing box (e.g. JOBO 1510/1520, Paterson, A&P.) with a film spiral
• 1 Thermometer
• 1 Smartphone (or another clock to stop the times)
• 1 bowl (ideal in 30 × 40 cm with a high edge)
• 1 measuring cylinder (approx. 250 ml for measuring water)
• 1 measuring cup (approx. 1 litre for watering)
• 3 bottles, 250 ml each (as storage bottles for the freshly mixed baths)
• 1 waterproof pen to mark the bottles (you can also use adhesive labels)
• 2 clamps for hanging the developed film (e.g. clothes pegs)
• 1 pair of gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.