MADE TO ORDER, LEADTIME 2-4 WEEKS!
FP4 PLUS Process Control Strips are pre-exposed strips of standard FP4 PLUS 35mm film that are used to monitor the activity of black & white developer solutions as part of a process control system.
- Pre-exposed strips of 35mm FP4 PLUS
- Professional lab product to monitor activity of automatic film processors
- Suitable for all mechanical processing
These specially prepared FP4 PLUS Process Control Strips form part of the ILFORD FPC (Film Process Control) system. This is a flexible and easy to use method for controlling the performance and quality of your replenished black & white film processing systems.
A process control system works by keeping all the possible photographic variables constant except the processing. The film strip is exposed to a series of controlled exposures and then processed to create a benchmark. When similarly prepared films are subsequently processed, any changes between them and the benchmark strip reflects the changes that have happened in the processing system.
- The strips are suitable for use with all mechanical black & white film processing systems that use solution tanks, such as dip and dunk (hanger), roller transport, short leader, continuous processors and manual deep tank systems.
- FP4 PLUS Process Control Strips are supplied on 30.5m (100ft) lengths of 35mm film wound emulsion inwards (EI).
- Each strip is approximately 41cm (16”) long giving approximately 72 useable strips per roll. Notches along the film’s edge and punched holes in the film are provided throughout the roll’s length to enable users to identify where to cut off single strips for use. The notch and punch holes are approximately 2.5cm (1”) apart.
- To find out more about FP4 PLUS Process Control Strips and the ILFORD Film Process Control System read the introductory document, user manual and data sheets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.