The conservation Work Station allows independent, or combined use of both heat tools; adjustable hot air pencil, and tacking iron, each with a separate on/off switch.
Watch the video for details on use and application
- Hot air Pencil
- Complete with 3 steel air tip nozzles (see images) for more delicate and accurate control of hot air.
- Temperature adjustment from 30? to 200?.
- Air-flow adjustment.
- Ideal for non-contact application of heat to adhesives.
- Useful for painting conservation work where flaking paints require gentle heat and reattachment.
- Heat locally applied poultices.
- 1150mm silicone flex.
The low air flow setting on the hot air pencil is particularly suited to conservation work as disruption of particle fragments is minimised, when returned to its holder the hot air pencil will automatically cool down. (see 'Specification' tab below for further details)