Bockingford Inkjet is the answer for artists who wish to create their own limited edition prints. Fantastic prints can be reproduced to look like the original, when using a good inkjet printer.
Artists familiar with the original Bockingford watercolour paper will recognise the same beautiful surface on Bockingford Inkjet. It is made in the same time-honoured fashion as Bockingford watercolour paper using a traditional mould machine.
Unlike other artist inkjet papers, Bockingford Inkjet has an ink receptive coating on both sides of the sheet, allowing limited edition books and portfolios to be created.
- Bockingford watercolour paper
- Traditional mould made watercolour paper
- Double sided coating
- Durable coating
- Identical surface to Bockingford 190g/m² (90lb)
- Authentic watercolour paper
- Cards, limited edition books, portfolios etc
- Print resists scratching and scuffing
- No discolouration of the paper over time
These re special lines, they are not in stock usually.
Picture is illustration only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.