- High-accuracy spirit level for precisely adjusting a camera
- For adjusting the camera for portrait and landscape shots
- Transparent housing
- Is inserted into the camera's hot shoe
- Especially suited for Minolta cameras and Sony DSLR and NEX-7 models manufactured before 2012
- 3 feet to position the camera for upright and broadside shots
- 2 bubble levels for precise adjustment
- In need of a device for photography to indicate whether a surface is horizontal or vertical?
- The spirit level, sometimes called the bubble level from Hama, suitable for most for Sony and Minolta cameras with a standard flash hot shoe, is simply fantastic featuring many benefits. The Double Spirit Level for Sony is easy to install by simply attaching it level on your camera's flash hot shoe. Once this is done, you are ready to use; that quick you ask? Yes thats right. It is extremely easy to level, which is important for you avid photographers taking and producing fantastic panoramic shots. This is especially so when your using a tripod as the small and thin grid lines in your viewfinder are often too difficult to use for leveling and require lengthy time to get right. The Double spirit level comes with 2 levels to position the camera to perfection for upright and broadside shots. At such good value for money and with such a huge improvement in image quality, you will wonder what you ever did without it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.