- A self-adhesive album allows you to not only archive your photos, but you can also get creative with the album's design
- Stick in more than just photos: the inner pages made of white photo cardboard provide space for all manner of other memories, such as tickets, etc.
- You choose how many photos you want to stick on one page and arrange them how you like
- Print out, stick in, done: you don't need photo corners or photo glue
- The photo cardboard has a special adhesive coating to which the photos and the protective film can stick
- The inner protective film protects the photos from external influences such as dust, scratches, sunlight, etc.
- Laminated art print: resilient, long-lasting binding that is easy to wipe clean